versi gue

  • the best film animation still transformer
  • the best indonesian movie's action is the Raid
  • the best indonesian movie's comedy is get merried

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

somebody's me

u, do u remember me, like i remember u..
do u spend ur life, going back in ur mind to that time..

'coz i, i walk the streets alone, i hate being on my own..
and everyone can see that..
i really fell, and i'm going through hell..
thinking 'bout u wth somebody else..

somebody wants u, somebody needs u..
somebody dreams about u every single night..
somebody can't breathe, without u it's lonely..
somebody hopes that one day u will see
that somebody's me...that somebody's me...

how, how did we go wrong, it was so good and now it's gone..
and i pray at night, that our passes will cross..
what we had isn't lost..
coz ur alwys right here in my thoughts..

u will always be in my life..., even if i'm not in ur life..
coz ur in my memory..., u when u remember me
and before u set me free..., oh listen please..

:(

No comments: